Content plays a vital role in any marketer’s strategy, so gain expert insight from the frontline with this focused live, trainer-led & online content marketing class. Book now to receive cutting-edge advice into strategy, copy creation, distribution, promotion, and measurement.
Take these learning outputs away with you:
- Exploit proven strategic framework
Develop a content strategy to identify goals and deliver success
- Proven distribution and promotion tactics
Increase lead generation and traffic to your website from a variety of different channels
- Prove your content’s working
Full rundown of available measurement tools and tactics to chart your success
How it works
Live, trainer-led class
Join a program of live classes that emulate a classroom experience and overcome the hurdles often experienced with pre-recorded videos, webinars & quizzes.
Interactive group exercises
Each live class will include an opportunity to take part in group exercises with fellow course participants.
Take advantage of personal one-to-one time with the course trainer and establish clear steps to improve your work.
The course includes an exhaustive guide to distributing content, from audience segmentation to platform-by-platform advice. Incorporate influencers and paid-for channels into your promotion strategy. Also receive guidance on building and managing communities, including help on dealing with potential crises. The packed course finishes with a comprehensive guide to measuring the success of your content-driven campaigns as well as an exhaustive list of content management tools spanning all aspects of your content marketing.
Book now to polish your content strategy and ensure it stands out from the crowd.
- Content consumption: Trends and statistics depicting online behavior today
- Content marketing: Trends and statistics outlining corporate content marketing activity
- What makes content successful? Characteristics of successful content
- Web analytics revolution: Technical developments that make content marketing highly measurable
- Written word: FAQs, glossaries, reports, whitepapers, newsletters, microsites and more
- Visual & spoken word: Full overview of audio, video and infographic opportunities
- Interactive content: Apps, games, competitions and webinars
- PR-led content: Best practice guidance on how to ‘newsjack’ major developments
- Internal content: Leveraging intranets to publicize content internally
- Customer & user-generated: Expert advice on stimulating user-generated content
- Events-related content: Full outline of content opportunities tied to events
- Third parties: How to integrate third party content into your plans
- Production guidelines: How to develop a policy to ensure consistent quality and brand positioning
- Copywriting: Tried-and-tested techniques for drafting effective social copy
- Photography: Directions on creating successful photographic content for social
- Video production: Guidelines on creating online video that drives results
- Microsites & Apps: Third party outsourcing guidelines and supplier recommendations
- Domain choice: Main, sub-domain, separate domain and external hosted solution benefits
- Content Management Systems: Best practice set-up and use
- Digital Asset Management Systems: Best practice set-up and use
- Publishing on 3rd party sites: Site selection criteria and best practice checklist
- Approval process: Establishing an approval and sign-off process prior to publishing
- Staff advocacy: How to encourage advocacy from staff and contributors
- Landing page optimization: A/B testing and conversion rate optimization
- Audience content segmentation: Delivering different content to different audience segments
- Social media planning: Full overview of the vital role social plays in content distribution
- Content syndication: Best practice use of RSS and video syndication services
- Online influencers: How to work with influencers to widen reach
- Email marketing: The important role of email newsletters and targeted campaigns
- Display advertising: Traffic generation via display ads and retargeting
- Programmatic advertising: Understanding the role marketing automation can play
- Affiliate marketing: Partnering with affiliate sites to widen your distribution channels
- Mobile marketing: Mobile apps, QR codes, NFC beacons and SMS alerts to drive views
- Offline marketing: How to extend your distribution efforts offline
- Comments management: Best practice timely response and dealing with negative comments
- Engagement rate: Checklist to improve positive engagement levels
- Crisis management: How to use content marketing for effective reputation management
- Tools: Full overview of recommended content marketing tools
- What does success look like? How to tie back your analytics to your overarching content goals
- Content analytics framework: Tried-and-tested metrics for measuring performance
- Google Analytics: Advanced techniques to track web traffic and page views
- Search performance: How to measure impact in search engines
- Platform specific: Full overview of free proprietary analytics tools available on all social platforms
- Measurement tools: Advice on the free tools available online for tracking content results
- Competitor benchmarking: How to gauge your performance with key competitors and wider industry
Request a detailed syllabusRequest syllabus
Take a look at the next dates coming up:
The course is split over four 1.5 hour sessions – held on Wednesdays and Fridays – running over two weeks.
We put a lot of attention into our post training support, ensuring you have access to the materials and expert guidance you need to put your learnings into practice:
Lydian Stone Certification
Upon successful completion of your course you will receive a certificate of attendance.
Full access to training materials
Sent straight away to you: Slide decks are shared with all attendees 24-hours after a training session, with full access to training content and course notes.
Just get in touch: Lydian Stone’s specialists are on hand following the course to help with any questions or challenges you might have.
An average course rating of 9 out of 10 from FTSE 100 companies.
9/10 Trainer score
Our expert trainers score 9.2 out of 10 on average in feedback from course attendees.
92% of past attendees would recommend Lydian Stone.
Nothing beats a traditional classroom environment to fully engage with a topic and learn from an expert course trainer.
Learn from our skilled trainers, with hands-on experience from the front-line.
As a digital marketing specialist with experience in marketing strategy, content management and social media management, I've found my role in coaching as the most rewarding. My passion is working with SME's and business owners. Besides forming ongoing new relationships, gaining insights from the diverse industry exposure has been enlightening and contributed to my expertise. The most rewarding aspect of being a coach is to share my knowledge, and empower others to take ownership of their marketing activities for self-sufficiency and sustainable growth.
Have some questions for us? Take a look at some of those that we are most typically asked, along with our responses. We'd love to hear from you if there is anything else we can help with.
Do I need to share my video during a class?
You will be able to see your trainer via a video stream, together with most other delegates joining you on the class. However, it is completely up to you as to whether you share your own video.
How can I pay?
We accept payment via Credit Card, Debit Card, BACS, Cheque or Invoice.
What equipment do I require?
A laptop with browsing capabilities; a webcam and microphone to participate in group exercises.
When will I receive my log-in details?
You will receive full log-in details and clear step-by-step instructions to join the Online Learning course seven days prior to the first class.
Will I receive any certification after completing the course?
A certificate as proof of your attendance on the course is available on request.
Will the same trainer be leading each class?
Yes, the same trainer will run each of the classes related to this online course.
Wednesdays + Fridays/ 11:00 IET - 12:30 IET
4 classes in total / 2 weeks of instructor-led learning
Buy with Confidence
7 day 'cooling-off' period on all purchases
SSL Encryption ensures your details are safe.
Trusted & Proven
"Excellent" by our 15,000+ customers.
Get the full course syllabus
Reasons to train with Lydian Stone
Up-to-date course syllabus
Our curriculum is created by a team of industry experts and kept constantly up-to- date in line with developments.
Our training faculty consists of first-rate digital experts, with first-hand experience working at the front-line.
A rich base of experience
Lydian Stone has trained over 15,000 business professionals, from large corporates to small businesses and start-ups.