Book on this intensive two-day workshop to get fully briefed on the key ingredients that form a successful digital marketing strategy. Gain expert guidance from the front-line and best practice insight from recent case study examples. Leave the session with hands-on skills, ready to put your knowledge into play.
Take these learning outputs away with you:
- Develop a successful digital strategy
Proven strategy frameworks
- Learn SEO fundamentals
Tap into link building, keyword research and SEO strategy
- Build AdWords and social media campaigns
Deliver unbeatable marketing and advertising results
How it works
Live, trainer-led class
Join a program of live classes that emulate a classroom experience and overcome the hurdles often experienced with pre-recorded videos, webinars & quizzes.
Interactive group exercises
Each live class will include an opportunity to take part in group exercises with fellow course participants.
Take advantage of personal one-to-one time with the course trainer and establish clear steps to improve your work.
Gain everything you need to transform your digital marketing campaigns to the next level with this essential online class. Master your overall strategy as well as deliver more compelling content. Discover how to use SEO to boost your search rankings, amplify your message with social media and continue to benefit from the reliable opportunities offered by email.
Also maximize advertising opportunities with Google AdWords and across social media, and boost results further with Content Rate Optimization tips and techniques. End the course with a clear picture of how to measure success across social media and with Google Analytics.
- Benefits to your business: Discover how digital marketing provides new business opportunities
- Develop a coherent plan: Build a clear framework to underpin your digital marketing strategy
- Set clear objectives: Provide focused goals for your digital marketing
- Content’s critical role: How it’s an essential plank in any successful digital marketing campaign
- Messaging: Gain clear understanding into its role in delivering success
- Storytelling: Expert tips and techniques to capture – and hold on to – your audience’s attention through building narratives and story arcs
- Strike the right chord: How to make sure your content is relevant and resonates with your audience
- Amplify your message: Maximize your content’s reach by giving it the ‘shareability’ touch
- The sales funnel: Discover the critical part content can play in helping to close the deal with your prospects
- What, when and how much to post: Find out which content marketing resources can help your content flow optimally
- Strategic approach: Complete overview of the different structured SEO strategies and when to use them
- SEO primer: Find out what drives your search engine ranking and how they work
- Find the best keywords: Expert tips to help you plan and research the best keywords
- Build a site for SEO: All the critical components you need to optimize your website for search engines
- Link building: Complete overview of how SEO and link building go together
- Stay on top of Google: How to plan for and adapt to the latest Google algorithm changes
- Preparation: Get your tactics spot on by developing a successful plan
- Choose the right platforms: Determine the best social fit for your brand or client with a strategy that focuses attention in the right places
- Social listening: Discover how to monitor and improve your reputation on social media
- Active engagement: Build a community organically and find out how to best engage with it – including how to manage negative situations
- Paid boost: Supplement organic growth by leveraging the best paid-for options to boost your community further
- Business prospects: Discover how email marketing remains a key part of any digital marketing program
- Checklist of opportunities: Tactical breakdown of what email can deliver
- Email marketing strategy: Find out which tactics to employ to engage and delight your subscribers
- Opt-in marketing: Best-practice guidance on the dynamics of permissions-based marketing
- Acquiring new customers: Complete breakdown of the channels and acquisition methods available through email
- Automate your campaigns:Discover how to introduce automation into your email marketing
- Up your content game: Expert tips and techniques to improve your copywriting and email design to best-practice levels
- Latest updates: Complete review of Google AdWords products and developments
- Structure your campaign: Best-practice AdWords campaign setup for maximum returns
- Search or Display: Choose the right network for your campaign using a smart decision-based framework
- Budget appropriately: Expert advice for settings the right budget for your campaign
- Keyword bids: Develop the best keyword-bidding strategy to match your campaign targets
- Quality Score checklist: Improve your Google Quality Score
- Write successful ad copy: Increase ad click-through rates with a clear outline of which methodologies work best
- Facebook: Best-practice targeting advice to maximize your results on the world’s biggest social media platform
- Twitter: How to get noticed through Promoted Tweets and Accounts
- LinkedIn: Expert advice for targeting its users on B2B and B2C levels
- Media-friendly platforms: Everything you need to know about advertising on Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube
- Business opportunity: Discover how CRO can increase ROI
- Increase conversions: Optimize your value proposition to boost returns
- Audit website conversions: Review your site’s performance
- A/B testing: Experiment and measure results with a split-testing program
- Account setup: Complete guide to Google Analytics account and profile configuration
- Metrics: Choose the best metrics to track campaign performance
- Goal setting: Pick the right targets to fit your business objectives
- Choose your KPIs: Understand KPI fundamentals and build a robust measurement framework
- Metric selection: How to measure your social campaigns
- Integrate Google Analytics: Best-practice guidance for setting it up to measure social performance
- Native measurement: Make use of each platform’s own analytics tools
- Third-party tools: Extend and deepen measuring insights through the best free and paid-for tools
Request a detailed syllabusRequest syllabus
Take a look at the next dates coming up:
The course is split over four 2.5 hour sessions – held on Wednesdays and Fridays – running over two weeks.
We put a lot of attention into our post training support, ensuring you have access to the materials and expert guidance you need to put your learnings into practice:
Lydian Stone Certification
Upon successful completion of your course you will receive a certificate of attendance.
Full access to training materials
Sent straight away to you: Slide decks are shared with all attendees 24-hours after a training session, with full access to training content and course notes.
Just get in touch: Lydian Stone’s specialists are on hand following the course to help with any questions or challenges you might have.
An average course rating of 9 out of 10 from Fortune 500 companies.
9/10 Trainer score
Our expert trainers score 9.2 out of 10 on average in feedback from course attendees.
92% of past attendees would recommend Lydian Stone.
Nothing beats a traditional classroom environment to fully engage with a topic and learn from an expert course trainer.
Learn from our skilled trainers, with hands-on experience from the front-line.
T-shaped trader with experience across a wide range of industries (eCommerce, FMCG, Finance, B2B, Media, Logistics, Luxury Goods, Telecoms) with clients based across the globe across platforms and channels. Markets/Clients/Platforms (Full Google Stack/Xander/ Facebook for Business/ Linked In For Business) BNLX : Air France, Tupperware, HP Printers, Red Cross Germany, Donald Duck Weekblad APAC: INTI University, OCBC Bank, Camilla, Viewqwest COMESA: Checkers, Shoprite, GAME, Direct Axis, Sanlam, Old Mutual, Coke, Adidas, Colgate, P&G, Volvo
Dia has developed her Digital Marketing skills through formal education as well as over 17 years of professional experience. She spent many years working in a corporate environment before taking on entrepreneurship in the eCommerce space and most recently becoming a Digital Marketing Consultant. Dia has a keen focus on analytics and believes that successful online businesses are driven by data!
A social media marketing specialist and a people’s person by nature, Irma Karsten has over 20 years of work experience behind her. She is currently a digital strategist and digital marketing and social media trainer. In this role, she serves as an avid trainer and facilitator for all things digital and marketing related. Irma is passionate about training individuals and facilitating courses – from entry level right through to advanced level – on all social media platforms and across all industries. She specialises in marketing strategy, social media marketing, digital marketing foundation courses (e.g. Google and email marketing) as well as CRM and sales training. Her courses are informative and with her sense of humour added into the mix while she presents, it is no wonder that entrepreneurs, marketing managers and executives have all attended Irma’s training sessions.
Keisha is an accomplished digital marketing and CRM specialist with over 20 years’ experience gained from working on several well-loved brands across multiple industries. Her specialties are consumer journey mapping, data led digital marketing and CRM strategy and insight driven reporting. She values the power of relationships and results driven work. She knows her steak tarter from her tartar sauce, as a bit of a foodie, and loves cats (who doesnt?) but isn't a crazy cat lady (not yet anyway).
Alex has been training businesses and marketers since 2011 for Constant Contact, SCORE, Microsoft and more. He has trained over 6000 people so far. Alex takes his drive for digital marketing to the classroom where he continues to help businesses grow.
Sonja Crystal Williams
Sonja is the Co-Founder and Director of Marketing of a digital marketing firm, a role she has held since 2008. She helps Atlanta’s business community develop integrated marketing and social media campaign strategies that provide real results.
Rupert is the managing consultant of his own digital marketing business. A keen focus on the customer experience, he has built up a wide range of experience in User Experience and Information Architecture, SEO, web analytics and email marketing. Since 2015, Rupert has proven to deliver outstanding Lydian Stone’s workshops across the UK and has worked with the team as content editor.
Have some questions for us? Take a look at some of those that we are most typically asked, along with our responses. We'd love to hear from you if there is anything else we can help with.
Will I receive any certification after completing the course?
A certificate as proof of your attendance on the course is available on request.
How can I pay?
We accept payment via Credit Card, Debit Card, BACS, Cheque or Invoice.
Will the same trainer be leading each class?
Yes, the same trainer will run each of the classes related to this online course.
When will I receive my log-in details?
You will receive full log-in details and clear step-by-step instructions to join the Online Learning course seven days prior to the first class.
Do I need to share my video during a class?
You will be able to see your trainer via a video stream, together with most other delegates joining you on the class. However, it is completely up to you as to whether you share your own video.
What equipment do I require?
A laptop with browsing capabilities; a webcam and microphone to participate in group exercises.
Wednesdays + Fridays/ 11:00 IET - 13:30 IET
4 classes in total / 2 weeks of instructor-led learning
Buy with Confidence
7 day 'cooling-off' period on all purchases
SSL Encryption ensures your details are safe.
Trusted & Proven
"Excellent" by our 15,000+ customers.
Get the full course syllabus
Reasons to train with Lydian Stone
Up-to-date course syllabus
Our curriculum is created by a team of industry experts and kept constantly up-to- date in line with developments.
Our training faculty consists of first-rate digital experts, with first-hand experience working at the front-line.
A rich base of experience
Lydian Stone has trained over 15,000 business professionals, from large corporates to small businesses and start-ups.